Our Operations Department will work with you to define your data and imagery requirements. Based on your planned use of the data and imagery, we will collect it using the appropriate platform — aerial or ground-based — and sensor package to ensure we meet those requirements.
Data Acquisition Services:
- Photogrammetry/Aerial Mapping
- LiDAR Collection & Processing (Airborne & Terrestrial)
- Multi Spectral Imagery Collection (Airborne & Terrestrial)
- Aerial Photography & Photo Enlargements
- HD Videography (Airborne & Terrestrial)
- R.O.W. Monitoring (Airborne & Terrestrial)
- Shoreline Monitoring & Change Detection
View our HD video, “Mount Washington Cog Railway – Climbing to the Clouds” — An historical documentary of the famous Cog Railways, with aerial imagery provided by EnviroEye/ASSIST Aviation Solutions & Northern Pictures.
Contact our Business Development and Operations Departments to discuss your specific requirements and options:
- Mark Jenkins, Project Manager and Operations Coordinator: 603-505-4668, x 103
- Rick Bartle, Director of Business Development: 603-505-4668, x104
View our Analysis & Reporting Services next.