Accomplishments for Our Electrical Power Infrastructure Customers Include:
- Performed post-storm data collection for a New Hampshire utility company, enabling them to assess and deal with the damage to their electrical transmission line rights-of-way (ROW) after a Thanksgiving blizzard and ice storm. View our ROW solution here.
- Performed vegetation management surveys for a New Hampshire utility company to locate foliage encroachment over transmission and distribution lines.
Conducted aerial video vegetation surveys to acquire pre-cut baseline and post-cut verification data along a 15 mile- long distribution circuit in Newton, NH.
- Performed scheduled aerial and ground-based video surveys to facilitate distribution and transmission line problem detection for a New Hampshire utility company .
- Performed post-storm damage assessment by providing aerial video footage of a selected section of another New Hampshire utility company’s power distribution lines and rights-of-way following the Hurricane Irene storm in 2011.
- Provided substation pre-construction, baseline photogrammetry data.
Read more about our Public Utility Industry solutions: